Taffy and Tony
We are a husband and wife photography team. We incorporate off-camera flash during 99% of our sessions to give our photographs that distinctive "pop". I do the shooting. Tony mans our off-camera lighting and serves as the second shooter on a wedding day but is the lighting guy during formals and bridal portraits.
>> fun facts...
During your session we will do some posing to help you look your best but we won't go overboard. We want you to look natural and comfortable. We also love to capture those sweet moments between you and your loved ones so act natural even though we still may have the camera up during a transition. These likely will become your most treasured photographs.
We love Jesus! We are members at, and are involved in the 5th and 6th Grade Ministry as Small Group Leaders at Traders Point Christian Church in Whitestown, IN. If you do not have a church home or want to learn about Jesus and the Christian faith, feel free to join us on a Saturday nights at 5pm or Sunday mornings at 9 & 11.
View the Galleries
- We are High School sweethearts and have been married for 17 years!
- Taffy loves weightlifting. "If it's back squat day, I WILL be there."
- Taffy loves the smell of rain, watching a storm roll in (Tony tolerates the constant checking of the radar), the smell of a freshly turned dirt field, and fresh cut hay.
- Taffy likes to stay up late and LOVES to sleep in. Tony, however, would rather get up early and head to the gym.
- Tony loves the solace of backpacking and hiking...he has hiked somewhere around 600 miles on the Appalachian Trail. He also enjoys searching out locally roasted coffee when traveling.
- Taffy loves all things rustic, especially old barns. I love outdoor weddings but barn weddings are my most favorite!
- Tony is an IT Professional/Software Developer. Besides a photographer, Taffy is a Registered Nurse.
- Something that we both agree on is that we prefer a cabin in the mountains over the beach anytime.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
Taffy and Tony